Do not work on your telephone if you wear a pacemaker.
Telephone lines carry an electrical current. To avoid electrical shock follow the following safety procedures.
- Use a screwdriver or other tools with insulated handles.
- Do not touch the screw terminals or bare conductors with your fingers.
- Do not work on your telephone wiring during or while a thunderstorm is in the area.
- Remove the modular plug from the test jack while you are working on your wiring.
- Do not place telephone wiring in any conduit, outlet or junction box containing electrical wiring.
- Protectors and grounding wire placed by telephone personnel must not be removed, modified or connected to.
- You may wish to secure the Network Interface with a padlock.